Google Ads is Google's advertising agency, currently the leading provider of paid advertising space on the market. There are two (complementary) strategies to position yourself on Google: SEO (search engine optimisation) and SEA (search engine acquisition).
SEO refers to your natural referencing, that is, the global quality of the content on your site, while SEA is a paid referencing, based on a bidding system. Why is its presence in your media strategy essential?
of online search traffic is done on Google
average click-through rate on ads
chance of converting a website visitor into a customer through Google Local Ads
1) A query: keywords on which to position your ad
2) An ad: in response to the keywords in the search engine
3) A landing page: that provides expected and relevant content
of internet users who enter a keyword in Google will not go beyond the first page of results.
Works on a CPC (cost per click) basis, which means that you only pay when a user clicks on your ad. There is no minimum budget required, and you can choose between 2 bidding methods:
• manual : set a maximum CPC that you do not want to exceed
• automatic : let Google’s algorithm optimise the bid based on an objective (clicks, impressions, conversions, target ROAS).
The quality score is assigned by Google based on:
• the relevance of the ad to the entered keyword.
• the quality of the landing page (UX, content quality, loading speed, etc.)
The higher the score, the lower the CPC will be!
If your overall score is higher than that of your competitors, you win the auction.
Omni-channel digital advertising is becoming increasingly important in today's marketing landscape. With consumers accessing content through a variety of devices and platforms, it's essential to have a cohesive advertising strategy that reaches them wherever they are.
By combining various channels, businesses can create a seamless experience for their audience and increase the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns. Moreover, by analysing data from each channel, businesses can gain insights into their audience's behavior and preferences, which can inform future marketing efforts.